Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
Sales Questions
Re: Does the subscription licence mean I have to pay an annual fee to use your software?

Thread Starter: Karamasoft   Started: 07-05-2005 9:09 AM   Replies: 2
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » Sales Questions » Re: Does the subscription licence mean I have to pay an annual fee to use your software?
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  05 Jul 2005, 9:09 AM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Does the subscription licence mean I have to pay an annual fee to use your software?
No. You can use our software as long as you want with your subscription license. However, if you want to keep receiving minor/major version upgrades, bug fixes, etc. to keep it up-to-date you will need to renew your license towards the end of one year with 50% discount. If you want to renew it later you will get 20% discount.

An extra advantage with UISuite is that you will get the new products added into this suite for free if your subscription is active at the time of release.

23 Jul 2009, 11:14 AM
pivko4life is not online. Last active: 11/24/2013 9:38:19 PM pivko4life

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 10-10-2007
Posts 32
Re: Does the subscription licence mean I have to pay an annual fee to use your software?
Hi, we currently have a developer license which is supposed to expire soon.  Are we still eligible to get the renewal license with a 40% discount if we renew it before the expiration date?  I just want to confirm if this is still the case, because on the licensing page it doesn't mention any discounts.  Thanks.

23 Jul 2009, 12:35 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
50% discount for early renewal, and 20% discount for late renewal.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » Sales Questions » Re: Does the subscription licence mean I have to pay an annual fee to use your software?

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.