Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimatePanel
Re: Create a panel with a rounder double border using images

Thread Starter: davitto   Started: 06-01-2009 3:26 PM   Replies: 7
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimatePanel » Re: Create a panel with a rounder double border using images
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  01 Jun 2009, 3:26 PM
davitto is not online. Last active: 6/3/2009 1:25:56 AM davitto

Not Ranked
Joined on 06-01-2009
Posts 4
Create a panel with a rounder double border using images
Hi,
I am looking to use the panel control for a dash board and data input page.  The theme that has been developed has a double rounded corner border.  I have an image but cannot attach it.  It has all 4 corners rounded even when the panel is expanded.  Need help quickly if I an to use this control.

Thanks
Oliver

01 Jun 2009, 4:37 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
What exactly is the problem with the rounded corners. We have several samples at http://www.karamasoft.com/Samples.aspx?component=UltimatePanel that use rounded corners such as AutoScroll, HighlightPath, etc. If you let us know more about the details of the issue, we can help you better.

01 Jun 2009, 11:22 PM

Not Ranked
Joined on 06-01-2009
Posts 4

Basicall the samples only have curved corners at the top of the panel and cannot get them curved at the bottom or when the panel is expanded.

Also I want to use to use this on pages where it will be different sizes without haveing to create new images so I was hoping to use specific corner images and then an images for to top, left right and bottom border.  Do you have any sample that you can provide the do this.

Do you have any samples that allow this or can you explain how I can do it.
Thanks
Oliver

02 Jun 2009, 10:20 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
We don't have any samples that demonstrate the use of rounded corners for the bottom of panel groups. You can try creating your own rounded image for the bottom of your panel groups and using a background-image style for your panel groups in your panel CSS file by using those images.

02 Jun 2009, 3:59 PM

Not Ranked
Joined on 06-01-2009
Posts 4
Which references css tags should I use to put images in the bottom left corner, right corner and bottom centre border for that group?  I  have reviewed all available and it is not clear

02 Jun 2009, 4:59 PM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
You should try background-image, background-repeat and background-position CSS attributes to set for your panel groups.

03 Jun 2009, 1:20 AM

Not Ranked
Joined on 06-01-2009
Posts 4

Because I need to have one style for a number of panels that will be different sizes with rounded corners I dont think this panel will allow me to do this.  Unless you have some sample or know of some sample.  Your homepage has rounded panel.  Are they using this control? 

03 Jun 2009, 9:45 AM

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
You can define different CSS classes for each panel group by setting their GroupCssClass attribute in your panel XML file. Please refer to the UltimatePanel Server-Side API documentation at http://www.karamasoft.com/UltimatePanel/UltimatePanel.htm to see more about the control properties.

We didn't use our UltimatePanel control in our home page and those rounded panels in our home page are composed of static HTML elements.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimatePanel » Re: Create a panel with a rounder double border using images

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.