If you experience any issues when you upgrade your product, please follow these steps on your development machine in order to clean up the old version:
1) Delete licenses.licx file from the root of your app.
2) Delete App_Licenses.dll under the bin folder.
3) Delete all *.dll.refresh files under the bin folder.
4) Delete everything under C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files
5) Delete everything under C:\Documents and Settings\[YourName]\VSWebCache\[YourMachine]
6) Delete all Ultimate*.dll from GAC (Global Assembly Cache) under C:\Windows\Assembly.
7) Clean up your browser cache from Tools -> Internet Settings.
8) Replace all Ultimate*.dll files under the bin folder of your app with the new ones.
9) Replace all Ultimate*Include and Scripts folders under the root of your app with the ones.
NOTE 1: With the latest UltimateEditor, you also need to copy ephtmltopdf.dll to the bin folder of your app.
NOTE 2: With the latest UltimateSearch, you also need to copy pdftotext.dll to the bin folder of your app.
Now rebuild your application on your development machine, and redeploy to your production machine.