Please log on as an Administrator and follow these steps:
1. Install the two service packs specified at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa948853.aspx?lcid=1033.
2. Open Control Panel, type "uac" in the search box, click the "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off" link under "User Accounts", and turn UAC "off".
3. Open Control Panel, click Programs, and click the "Turn Windows features on or off" link under "Programs and Features". Expand Internet Information Services, select "Web Management Tools" (everything underneath) and "World Wide Web Services" (everything underneath). You have to turn on the Windows IIS Metabase and IIS 6 configuration compatibility feature.
4. Now you can run the msi file to install. During installation, take a look at the taskbar because sometimes Vista doesn't open the "Add Toolbox Item" dialog box, but keeps it closed on the taskbar. Click that item on the taskbar, and click OK to continue.
If it still doesn't work, try the followings as the last resort:
1. Regular install from the command line such as:
msiexec.exe -i UltimateSpell20.msi
2. Administrative install from the command line such as:
msiexec.exe /a UltimateSpell.msi