Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateSitemap
Re: Selected Item

Thread Starter: wunderleyg   Started: 04-19-2008 1:46 PM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSitemap » Re: Selected Item
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  19 Apr 2008, 1:46 PM
wunderleyg is not online. Last active: 10/21/2010 8:16:45 AM wunderleyg

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 04-04-2008
Posts 47
Selected Item
I actually have 2 questions:

1)  Is there anyway that you can tell which item in a Sitemap is selected so that you can highlight it or style it differently?

2)  I am using a Context Menu with my Sitemap, but I want to be able to tell which item I have right-clicked on in order to do different things depending on the sleected item.  Is this possible?

19 Apr 2008, 10:35 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 5/8/2018 10:36:45 AM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,820
Re: Selected Item
To answer your both questions 1 & 2, please refer to our reply to your previous post at http://forums.karamasoft.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=6353. You can use the same onclick technique to set some JavaScript variables that you defined in your page and use that variable later to detect which sitemap node is clicked. For example, you can define the following JavaScript variable in your page as follows:

var clickedNodeID = null;

Then, you can define your sitemap node as follows:

<siteMapNode nodeID="Node3" title="&lt;span onclick=&quot;clickedNodeID = 'Node3ClientID';&quot;&gt;Phone Numbers&lt;/span&gt;" url="Apple.aspx" nodePrefix="&amp;nbsp;"></siteMapNode>

Note that you need to replace 'Node3ClientID' in the above code with the client-side ID of the HTML item that you want to use with your context menu.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSitemap » Re: Selected Item

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.