I found the problem!In all the samples' xml data source, paths are with a tilde e.g. ~/path/path/file.aspx. In certain situations, the data source has to refer to paths with out the tilde e.g. /path/path/file.aspx.My view of the sitemap is that I don't want all my pages called with a NodeID variable. I have automatic forwarding and that's just setting me up for failure. The way to go is NodeMatch="PathAndQuery". That way sitemappath looks at the page that is loaded and matches that to the path in the xml data source. I set that up and ran it via VS.NET and it worked with the ~ no problem at all. Beautifully. But when I upload the exact same example to a CO-LO and run it via url, the sitemappath disappears. Gone Poof Vanished. So, by replacing the ~ with nothing, it works again.I wasted two whole days trying to figure this out. Hopefully this helps someone.
© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.