Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
Sales Questions
recurring license fee?

Thread Starter: cli   Started: 11-20-2007 8:20 PM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » Sales Questions » recurring license fee?
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  20 Nov 2007, 8:20 PM
cli is not online. Last active: 11/20/2007 8:20:46 PM cli

Not Ranked
Joined on 11-21-2007
Posts 1
recurring license fee?

I want to purchase UltimateSpell for creating commercial software. Can you tell me if $799 is an annual fee? The reason I asked is because It says subscription. If so, do you have a one time licensing model?

20 Nov 2007, 10:15 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Re: recurring license fee?
As explained in more detail at http://www.karamasoft.com/Licensing.aspx, you are NOT required to renew your license. You may use the product for as long as you wish. Subscription only means that you will be eligible to get the minor/major version upgardes, bug fuxes, enhancements, new features, support, etc. for one full year. If you want to get these services for another year you may renew your license. Apparently, the word "subscription" is misleading in the sense that it gives the wrong impression such as an obligation to renew in order to be able to keep using the software. Sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding caused by this word. We will take your feedback seriously, and will consider coming up with a new name or better explanation. Thank you.
 Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » Sales Questions » recurring license fee?

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.