Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateEditor
Popup menu items from UltimateEditor

Thread Starter: akspatel   Started: 05-20-2015 10:25 AM   Replies: 3
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateEditor » Popup menu items from UltimateEditor
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  20 May 2015, 10:25 AM
akspatel is not online. Last active: 10/1/2015 8:54:49 AM akspatel

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 10-21-2013
Posts 18
Popup menu items from UltimateEditor
We are using Karamasoft ultimate editor DLL version 3.7.5142.33388.

When we select text and right mouse button click from ultimate editor control, we have only cut, copy and paste menu items. I checked your demo and have lot more items on the popup.

I checked UltimateEditor.css file under the selected Theme directory couldn't find setting to add more items to be displayed from the popup.

Please advise how to get more menu items from right mouse button clicked by selecting text from Ultimate editor control in aspx web pages.

Thank you
Akshay Patel

20 May 2015, 10:39 AM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Re: Popup menu items from UltimateEditor
What additional menu items do you see in our live demo sample and what browser version are you testing with? The menu items are displayed dynamically depending on your selection. For example, our live demo sample has a table in it and when you right-click inside the table, it shows table editing related menu items. However, when you highlight a portion of text only, it shows only Cut, Copy, Paste and Synonyms options. You can try copy/pasting the editor content from the live demo sample to you editor and do the comparison with the same text to see if they behave differently. If they do, you may want to download the latest version from our website and test with it.

21 May 2015, 7:10 AM
akspatel is not online. Last active: 10/1/2015 8:54:49 AM akspatel

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 10-21-2013
Posts 18
I am using IE 9 browser and Live demo has same menu as our application. I was checking live demo on google chome which is displaying more popup items on text.

Thank you
Akshay Patel

21 May 2015, 11:08 AM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Chrome has different behavior for popup items than IE. For example, in Chrome, you can right-click inside a table cell or on an image and see only the related properties in the popup but for the rest of the operations, you will see the default Chrome popup.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateEditor » Popup menu items from UltimateEditor

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.