Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateSpellSL
Building a basic app for demo

Thread Starter: ashish.patro@wipro.com   Started: 11-20-2012 2:03 AM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Building a basic app for demo
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  20 Nov 2012, 2:03 AM
ashish.patro@wipro.com is not online. Last active: 11/20/2012 2:03:22 AM ashish.patro@wipro.com

Not Ranked
Joined on 11-20-2012
Posts 1
Building a basic app for demo
Hi, Am trying to build a silver light control (.xap) with the demo that i have downloaded from your website (since i could not get any trial version to download and test). Am unable to build it. Throws an error that the English.xml could not be found, even after adding that. Kindly help me with this. If am able to show case this demo, we'll purchase this product for silverlight and use it for our further development. The demo has to be given by EOD. Kindly look into this.

20 Nov 2012, 11:55 AM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Re: Building a basic app for demo
We are not exactly sure what you downloaded from our website. Did you download the free trial at http://www.karamasoft.com/Secure/Download.aspx? If you did so, you must have the following directory C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Karamasoft\SL5.0\UltimateSpellSL\v1.0\Demos. Open UltimateSpellSample.sln under that directory in Visual Studio, right-click on UltimateSpellSampleSL.Web and select "Set as StartUp Project" and right-click on UltimateSpellSampleSLTestPage.aspx and select "Set As Start Page" and hit F5. This should open up the app in your browser at http://localhost:1109/UltimateSpellSampleSLTestPage.aspx#/WordLikeSpelling. Let us know about your findings after you apply these steps.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Building a basic app for demo

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.