Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateEmail
Email Validation Issue on Production Server (IIS 7.5)

Thread Starter: Ricardo   Started: 10-18-2012 6:29 AM   Replies: 0
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateEmail » Email Validation Issue on Production Server (IIS 7.5)
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  18 Oct 2012, 6:29 AM
Ricardo is not online. Last active: 10/19/2012 4:27:11 PM Ricardo

Not Ranked
Joined on 10-17-2012
Posts 4
Email Validation Issue on Production Server (IIS 7.5)

When debugging the .net app from my development workstation, the email addess validates ok  any authentication level  (up to Account).   (WinXP OS)

When the same code and email address runs on production server (win2008 R2) the email addess validation returns invalid  even at  SMTP level.

I am guessing this must be a security setting issue on the server.  Can you please help!

---

On the production server, the app run on ASP.net 2.0  at Full Trust.
The email address validates up to SMTP level, but on the "OnAfterSend" event y get an sendErrorMsg  stating that there was an error when sending the message.

When I debug the code on my computer,  I am connecting to the same smtp server which then relays out the email.  

_----------

What TCP  (or other) Ports need to be open on the firewall for the email validation or sendEmail to work?

-----------------------

Firewall is not the issue....

------------------------

Has anyone gotten UltimateEmail to work on IIS 7.5?

SMTP on IIS6 is already installed and configured.   The problem seems to be between IIS7.5 (ASP.Net) and the SMTP server.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateEmail » Email Validation Issue on Production Server (IIS 7.5)

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.