Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateSpellMVC
UltimateSpell MVC and tabbed form

Thread Starter: NClark   Started: 03-07-2012 12:29 PM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellMVC » UltimateSpell MVC and tabbed form
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  07 Mar 2012, 12:29 PM
NClark is not online. Last active: 3/8/2012 2:59:31 PM NClark

Not Ranked
Joined on 03-07-2012
Posts 2
UltimateSpell MVC and tabbed form
I've installed UltimateSpellMVC, and copied over the required directory and DLL's. I have a multi-tab form with several textboxes and textareas that I want to spell check. I've embeded the code block to use the 'WordLikeSpelling' feature:

@(Html.UltimateSpellMVC()

.CustomDictionary("WordLikeSpelling")

.ShowSpellButton(false)

.SpellAsYouType(true)

.SpellWaitPeriod(ViewBag.SpellWaitPeriod)

.Render())

It works fine for the first tab, but all of the text areas on my subsequent tabs are gone. Actually, you can see a couple of small pixels showing where the text areas should be, but they aren't displaying properly. When you view the source for the page the input tags are still there, they just aren't visible. Is this a known issue? if so, is there a fix? I'm using the trial version and if I can get this issue resolved I'd like to purchase a license. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Nate Clark

07 Mar 2012, 2:57 PM
NClark is not online. Last active: 3/8/2012 2:59:31 PM NClark

Not Ranked
Joined on 03-07-2012
Posts 2
Re: UltimateSpell MVC and tabbed form
Follow-up:

The problem seems to be related to the .SpellAsYouType option. If I remove that line my textareas display correctly. The problem is the .SpellAsYouType option is the main feature I'm looking to implement.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellMVC » UltimateSpell MVC and tabbed form

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.