Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateSpellSL
Re: Tutorial Question

Thread Starter: polenz   Started: 10-13-2011 8:05 PM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Re: Tutorial Question
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  13 Oct 2011, 8:05 PM
polenz is not online. Last active: 11/2/2011 10:01:03 AM polenz

Not Ranked
Joined on 10-13-2011
Posts 1
Tutorial Question

In the tutorial guide under the section "Creating your own solution" it says:

6. Copy all the DLL files (except for UltimateSpellSampleSL.Web.dll) from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Karamasoft\SL4.0\UltimateSpellSL\v1.0\Demos\UltimateSpellSampleSL.Web\Bin to C:\users\yourname\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\SilverlightApplication1\SilverlightApplication1.Web\bin.

7. Copy the UltimateSpellInclude directories from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Karamasoft\SL4.0\UltimateSpellSL\v1.0\Demos\UltimateSpellSampleSL.Web to C:\users\yourname\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\SilverlightApplication1\SilverlightApplication1.Web.

And then it says to update my web.config file under the SilverlightApplication1.Web directory.  However, my Silverlight application is hosted in my web site in the solution.  My silverlight application is called ThreadInfo and there is no folder called ThreadInfo.Web.  Where do I copy the files in steps 6 and 7 and what about the web.config file?

Thanks for any advise!

13 Oct 2011, 8:48 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 11/10/2017 3:24:14 PM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,818
Re: Tutorial Question
Please copy them into the root of your website where you should see a "bin" folder and a "web.config" file. Right click on "UltimateSearchInclude\UltimateSpell.callback.aspx" in Visual Studio and select "Exclude From Project". Now you can rebuild your solution.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Re: Tutorial Question

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.