Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateSpellSL
Problem with Isolated Storage Quota

Thread Starter: mparento   Started: 05-12-2011 7:36 AM   Replies: 0
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Problem with Isolated Storage Quota
 Printable Version    Next Thread »
  12 May 2011, 7:36 AM
mparento is not online. Last active: 5/12/2011 11:53:06 AM mparento

Not Ranked
Joined on 05-12-2011
Posts 1
Problem with Isolated Storage Quota
I am trying the demo and I find it very good. There is one problem however...

I want to use it in French and the dictionary supplied by Karamasoft is incomplete. I found two other ones on the Web and I merged the three of them into one, removing any duplicate word. Now, the zipped file for this dictionary takes more than 1 Mb, which is the maximum quota for the isolated storage. Consequently, the application crashes in my debugger.

I tried to call the Silverlight function IncreaseQuotaTo for the IsolatedStorage but the crash occurs even before the first line of the application is run, probably in the component itself.

Do I need to try something else or is it a bug that will be fixed eventually? I guess the code would need to be protected against storage overflow. The dictionaries in some languages are quite bigger than the English one (e.g. each verb in French has many more forms than in English).

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateSpellSL » Problem with Isolated Storage Quota

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.