Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimateAjax
Re: UltimateAjax and how get event firep up control in UltimateAjax1_Callback -metohod?

Thread Starter: tuomas.keskitalo   Started: 10-26-2010 6:49 AM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateAjax » Re: UltimateAjax and how get event firep up control in UltimateAjax1_Callback -metohod?
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  26 Oct 2010, 6:49 AM
tuomas.keskitalo is not online. Last active: 10/26/2010 11:53:19 PM tuomas.keskitalo

Not Ranked
Joined on 10-26-2010
Posts 1
UltimateAjax and how get event firep up control in UltimateAjax1_Callback -metohod?
Hello,

I'm updading old page to use UltimateAjax area inside page. Old page uses PostBack events. I want to update page to use UltimateAjax control so that that page does not causes PostBack but uses Ajax functionality.

I have ASP.NET form and this form is one UltimateAjax area. Inside area i have multiple controls. when clikked CheckBox control or some button, event fired up. Based on switch control is clikked i set come other controls on the page visible (if checkBox is cheked) or not visible or selected some other typed information based on buttons.

Because i have only one UltimateAjax area and multiple controls, switch fired up callback but making diffirent code sections to run. It's bossible get some way to information, switch CheckBox, button or other control inside UltimateAjax control is fired this event? I vant to know that controls id. When i know this control, i can to use old postback event calling functions.

I tryed string ctrl = ((Control)sender).ID;

But this return UltimateAjax control name, not the event fire up control inside panel.

Best regards, Tuomas Keskitalo

27 Oct 2010, 3:34 PM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 5/8/2018 10:36:45 AM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,820
Re: UltimateAjax and how get event firep up control in UltimateAjax1_Callback -metohod?
You need to manually pass the control ids to the DoUltimateCallback client-side method. Please refer to the Initiate Callback live demo samples at http://www.karamasoft.com/Samples.aspx?component=UltimateAjax&sample=Buttons and click on SHow Code link at the bottom of the page to see how you can achieve this.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimateAjax » Re: UltimateAjax and how get event firep up control in UltimateAjax1_Callback -metohod?

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.