Home Search Member List Faq Register Login  
UltimatePanel
Having Issue with Model Pop up and Ajax Tab Panle

Thread Starter: srikanth.net   Started: 07-20-2010 10:36 PM   Replies: 1
 Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimatePanel » Having Issue with Model Pop up and Ajax Tab Panle
 Printable Version    « Previous Thread   Next Thread »
  20 Jul 2010, 10:36 PM
srikanth.net is not online. Last active: 6/27/2011 10:25:46 PM srikanth.net

Not Ranked
Joined on 07-15-2010
Posts 3
Having Issue with Model Pop up and Ajax Tab Panle
Hi,

I am having one AJAX tab panel with one usercontrol loaded on the panel. i have implimented the ultimate spell for one textbox with in the user control. when page loaded i am not able to see the textbox insted i am getting one dot over there. 

function Reposition() {
   if (window.UltimateSpellAsYouTypes) {
      for (textBoxId in UltimateSpellAsYouTypes) {
         UltimateSpellAsYouTypes[textBoxId].Position();
      }
   }

Is there any script available with load only we can reposition all the controls including the controls on User controls also

Thanks In Advance

Srikanth S

30 Jul 2010, 11:26 AM
Karamasoft is not online. Last active: 5/8/2018 10:36:45 AM Karamasoft

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 09-05-2004
Posts 6,820
Re: Having Issue with Model Pop up and Ajax Tab Panle
Based on the sample web app you sent to us:

For the first issue, you should try calling the Reposition method in OnClientActiveTabChanged attribute of the Ajax:TabContainer. With the sample app you sent us, we tried a simple call such as alert(0) in that attribute and it threw an error, which shouldn't normally happen. Please make sure that the OnClientActiveTabChanged attribute works properly first before clling the Reposition method in that attribute.

For the second issue, we tried defining the OnClientClick on your "Add a Comment" link as follows and it didn't even show the alert:

<asp:LinkButton ID="lbtnAddComments" runat="server" Text="Add a Comment" OnClientClick=alert(0)"></asp:LinkButton>

Please make sure that the OnClientClick works properly and all the Reposition method then. For the link button, you might need to call the Reposition mehod with winow.setTimeout method as follows because you might need a time delay before the popup is shown after the add link is clicked:

window.setTimeout('Reposition()', 100)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Karamasoft Support Forums » General Discussions » UltimatePanel » Having Issue with Model Pop up and Ajax Tab Panle

You can add attachments
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You can delete your posts
You can edit your posts
You can create polls
You can vote in polls
Forum statistics are enabled
Forum is unmoderated

© 2002-2018 Karamasoft LLC. All rights reserved.